Comfortable transfer in and out the airport
Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Murmansk
Accommodation and meal at the Nuclear Icebreaker
Helicopter tour above the Arctic spaces
Lectures by scientists and experts onboard
Special Visa support for foreign guests
|Quantity of guests||Standard||Business||Business +|
|1 person||from 29 500 USD||from 32 300 USD||from 39 400 USD|
Dear guests! The presented prices are not public offer and may vary depending on different factors. Dates and tour cost are approved individually.
- Full program and dates of the tour
7 - 19 July 2019
18 - 30 July 2019
29 July - 10 August 2019
You are welcome to request the program description with the Manager.
1. The consequence of the tour has PRELIMINARY STATUS! The final order of tour elements will be confirmed as soon as the exact dates of your stay are announced
2. 100% payment is to be settled in advance for your arrival is less than in two weeks. In this case we can guarantee all options provided.
3. Payment can be fulfilled eirther through bank transfer or by credit card
4. You will be provided with all documents and receipts at your arrival in Saint-Petersburg
5. The final version of individual program will be confirmed as soon a we know the exact dates of your stay!
What could be more interesting than getting across almost all Russia from the West to the East and visiting such remote location of the country as Vladivostok?
Republic of Karelia, Russia
An amazing journey to picturesque Karelia on an armospheric retro-train will present to you the brightest colours of Karelia nature and wonderful hospitality of local traditions.
Mandrogi Village, Russia
The travel to the tourist village Mandrogi is a unique insight into the history and an opportunity to perfectly relax away from the busy city.