Accommodation in a compartment of retro-train
Meal in the best restaurants of the region
Excursions and enertainment options
|Quantity of guests||Standard||Business||Business +|
|24||350 USD per person||400 USD per person||450 USD per person|
Dear guests! The presented prices are not a public offer and may vary depending on the characteristics of the group (pensioners, children, etc.), the period of stay, additional options at the request of guests, etc. Dates, route and cost of the tour are approved individually.
- Full program and dates of the tour
The program schedule has a preliminary status. When applying for a tour we are always happy to discuss with you the details of the program. At your request, we will add or change any tour option or make an exclusive turnkey program especially for you!
Departure from St.Petersburg
Solemn meeting of guests in the city of Sortavala
Breakfast in one of the best local restaurants
City tour "Old Sortavala"
Visiting the museum of Kronid Gogolev
Visiting the waterfall "Ahvenkoski"
Excursion around Marble Canyon
Visiting Underground route
Departure back to St.Petersburg
1. The consequence of the tour has PRELIMINARY STATUS! The final order of tour elements will be confirmed as soon as the exact dates of your stay are announced
2. 100% payment is to be settled in advance for your arrival is less than in two weeks. In this case we can guarantee all options provided.
3. Payment can be fulfilled eirther through bank transfer or by credit card
4. You will be provided with all documents and receipts at your arrival in Saint-Petersburg
5. The final version of individual program will be confirmed as soon a we know the exact dates of your stay!
What could be more interesting than getting across almost all Russia from the West to the East and visiting such remote location of the country as Vladivostok?
Exclusive tour with covering two Russian capitals: aristocratic St. Petersburg and picturesque Moscow. Comfortable hotels, world-famous sights and picturesque palace-and-park ensembles will get you fascinated!
Unforhettabble journey to the North pole on a famous Russian nuclear icebreaker "50 Let Pobedy". You will cross the Arctic Ocean, explore the historic places of Franz Josef Land and reach the Top of the World!