Agreement on personal data processing
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Site biglifetour.com (hereinafter – the Site), by filling in the fields of online application and other forms, User:
- confirms that all the data belongs to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he/she carefully reads the Agreement and the terms of processing his/her personal data specified in the fields of online application, the text of the agreement is clear to him/her;
- agrees that the Site will process his/her information in order to successfully execute the terms of the Agreement;
- agrees to the terms of processing of personal data without reservations and restrictions;
- agrees that his/her personal data will be processed in accordance with Article № 3 of Clause № 3 of Part №1 of the Federal law of Russian Federation 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ" About personal data" and confirms that joining this Agreement he/she acts freely and in his/her own interests;
- User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This consent of User is recognized as executed in writing allows processing of the following personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- phone number;
- e-mail addresses (E-mail);
- IP address;
- as well as other personal data received from User.
The purpose of personal data collection
Personal data is collected in order to provide a high quality service to User. The site collects contact information to know how to contact User if necessary.
User's E-mail can be used to send news and information about products and services.
The purpose of collecting User's IP address is to determine User's location so that to connect User with managers responsible for communicating with customers in the relevant region. User's IP address is not used to identify User and User’s exact location.
User provides biglifetour.com the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
- the collection and accumulation;
- storage within the terms of reporting storage established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years from the date of the termination of use of services by User;
- clarification (update, change);
- transfer at the request of the court, including third parties, in compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the date of data provision and can be revoked by User by submitting an application to the site administration with the indication of the data defined by Article 14 of the Federal law of Russian Federation 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ" About personal data".
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending by User an appropriate order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail): email@example.com
The site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When changes are made, the date of the last update is indicated in the current version. The new version of the Agreement shall enter into force upon its posting, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement
The current version is always available on the webpage at: https://biglifetour.com/en/agreement
This Agreement and the relationship between User and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement shall be subject to the law of the Russian Federation.
LAST UPDATE: 17.08.2018