Accommodation in the best hotel
Development of cultural program
Special vouchers to museums
Services of a licensed tour guide
Transport rental for excursion routes
Meal in best local restaurants
|Quantity of guests||Standard||Business||Business +|
|10 - 15||672 USD per person||948.USD per person||1 360 USD per person|
|16 - 20||553 USD per person||843 USD per person||1 185 USD per person|
|21 - 25||461 USD per person||724 USD per person||922 USD per person|
|26 - 30||395 USD per person||606 USD per person||790 USD per person|
Dear guests! The presented prices are not a public offer and may vary depending on the characteristics of the group (pensioners, children, etc.), the period of stay, additional options at the request of guests, etc. Dates, route and cost of the tour are approved individually.
- Full program and dates of the tour
You are welcome to request a detailed program and confirm the desired dates of your tour with the Manager.
1. The consequence of the tour has PRELIMINARY STATUS! The final order of tour elements will be confirmed as soon as the exact dates of your stay are announced
2. 100% payment is to be settled in advance for your arrival is less than in two weeks. In this case we can guarantee all options provided.
3. Payment can be fulfilled eirther through bank transfer or by credit card
4. You will be provided with all documents and receipts at your arrival in Saint-Petersburg
5. The final version of individual program will be confirmed as soon a we know the exact dates of your stay!
Exclusive tour with covering two Russian capitals: aristocratic St. Petersburg and picturesque Moscow. Comfortable hotels, world-famous sights and picturesque palace-and-park ensembles will get you fascinated!
Republic of Karelia, Russia
An amazing journey to picturesque Karelia on an armospheric retro-train will present to you the brightest colours of Karelia nature and wonderful hospitality of local traditions.
What could be more interesting than getting across almost all Russia from the West to the East and visiting such remote location of the country as Vladivostok?